Download this industry infographic created by the AI-Machine Learning Clinical Development team to summarize why and to what extent clinical trials fail and how AI and Machine learning can play a vital role in changing this.
Here’s a sneaky peak of some of the statistics:
- Almost 50% of clinical trial sites under-enroll and 30% of patients drop out
- By 2025, AI systems are expected to be implemented in 90% of the U.S. and 60% of global hospitals
- By 2026, AI can potentially create $150 billion in annual savings in clinical development and healthcare costs!
- Average investment needed to bring a drug to market is 8 years and $2 billion
- Less than 10% of trials end on time